Cathodic Protection Technology Pte Ltd (CP TECH), is a regional leader in all aspects of design, manufacture and servicing of cathodic protection systems and equipment for all applications.
CP TECH is committed to provide good quality products and services at competitive prices, as evidenced by the accreditation of its Quality Management System to ISO 9001 by DNV for the design and manufacture of cathodic protection systems by sacrificial anodes and impressed current systems.
CP TECH operates from modern purpose built plants, offices and warehouses in Singapore and Malaysia, supported by a team of qualified and experienced engineers and manufactures GALVALUM® aluminium anodes and zinc anodes conforming to US Military Specification 18001K.
For onshore applications, as well as handling conceptual and detailed design and manufacture of complex cathodic protection systems, CP TECH provides a comprehensive range of products; including but not limited to the following:
- Automatic and Manually Controlled Transformer Rectifiers
- Impressed Current anodes in Silicon Iron/Mixed Metal Oxides/Graphite/Magnetite/Lead
- Magnesium Anodes
- Carbonaceous Backfill in Coke Breeze and Calcined Petroleum
- Zinc Earthing Electrodes
- Structure Isolating Materials
- Pin Brazing Materials
- All Types of Auxiliary Products
- Surveys, Wenner, Pearson etc.
- Design and other Engineering Services.
- Additional standard and tailor made products and services are available from CP TECH on request.
Click on thumbnails for material information
To visit our photo gallery please click HERE.