Cathodic Protection Technology Pte Ltd (CP TECH) is the leading cathodic protection company in the S. E. Asia and the first to achieve ISO 9001 accreditation from DNV for the design, manufacture and commissioning of offshore sacrificial anodes.
CP TECH manufactures GALVALUM® aluminium anodes and zinc anodes to virtually any size or configuration which may be required by an offshore structure or pipeline, which are tailor made to the individual project design and quality assurance requirements of the customer.
CP TECH's GALVALUM III® material has undergone type approval by Det Norske Veritas (DNV) and comply with DNV's recommended practice B401 and NORSOK Standard M-503 Cathodic Protection Long Term Testing.
DATA REQUIRED WHEN DESIGNING A CATHODIC PROTECTION SYSTEM USING SACRIFICIAL ANODES
- Geographic location of job site and climatic conditions.
- An estimate of all submerged, wetted and/or buried areas of the structures or pipelines to be protected.
- Configuration, layout and dimensions of all structural steelwork to ensure adequate distribution of anodes.
- Nature, type and extend of coating applied to steelwork.
- Estimate of coating breakdown.
- Design life for the cathodic protection system.
- Customer preference in terms of anode materials.
- Design limitation in terms of anode size and weight.
- Water and soil resistivity and temperature range.
- Current densities to be used.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY CP TECH, WHERE APPLICABLE
- Site surveys.
- Engineering design of cathodic protection systems.
- Supervision of installation of cathodic protection systems.
- Testing and commissioning of cathodic protection systems
TYPICAL CONFIGURATIONS OF ANODES
For more photographs, please click HERE to visit our photo gallery.
TYPICAL PLATFORM ANODE SIZES
CP TECH anodes can be manufactured to any dimensions and core configurations to suit specific requirements and clients needs. Please click HERE for some typical mould dimensions.